Monday, November 12, 2007

OOOLALA ~ ALTERED ART ~ "PARIS CHIC" WREATH!

I have been collecting antique trinkets and treasures for this gorgeous "Paris" wreath for several weeks while I was mulling around the best "design" in my head. After giving much thought as to which direction to go in for the final design ~ I decided to "just go for it" and start the creative process. This lovely is the finished product of my first "Paris-inspired", "Altered-Art" wreaths. I have several more on the design board just waiting to be put together. I know you are going to just love each and every One-of-a-Kind creation.

Although the picture doesn't do this lovely justice, I assure you, it won't disappoint. Pink Poodles, silver glitter, antique "French " lady sepia photos, bird cages, vintage jewels, mirrors, tags, ribbons, lace, doves, shoes, beaded bags, rhinestones and lace are only some of the many heirloom treasures which give this ONE-OF-A-KIND lovely ~ its character.

If you love "Paris Chic", this is a VA VA VOOM Wreath that's a MUST HAVE. I will be adding many more Altered Art wreaths in the coming months. Each one will have its very own Theme and be an "Original" design from Treasured Heirloom studios.

I hope you or someone you love can enjoy this amazing creation!

21 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Cathy, the wreath is absolutely gorgeous. Ooo La La!!!!
Alison

Pearl Maple said...

That is a beautiful creation, so many little details that make it special.

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage said...

Cathy ~
Your wreath is gorgeous ! I love it !

Penny @ Lavender Hill Studio said...

Cathy,
Your wreath is beautiful! So Paris Chi Chi.....:-)
Thanks for stopping by my 100th post giveaway! I have enjoyed getting to know you too...
Penny

Sweet Remembrance said...

Cathy...LOVE it!
So very chic indeed...
Priscilla

Dena ~ swaddlecottage said...

What a beautiful and original wreath! I just love all of the goodies you have added to it!

Hugs,
Dena

Caleen said...

I just found your blog... oh my
gosh... pure eye candy as they say!!
this Paris wreath is sooo gorgeous..
I love Paris and you have it right
on!! You truly have inspired me..
I will have to check out more of
your amazing creations!!

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Very chic!! Love it!
Barbara

twinkleshabbystar said...

Cathy,
I LOOOOOVE your PINK PARIS wreath! It is not only beautiful, but FUN! I've never seen one like it before! Im a HUGE FAN of your work! Your work is the ESSENCE of shabby,feminine,romantic, and sweet! All my favorites!
I just picked up a copy of Romantic Country. Every page ooooz's such sweet yummies, and gorgeous decor!
Thank you for always stopping my my blog and saying "Hi", and leaving such sweet compliments! I sooo appreciate it!
HUGGIES! XO, Jenn

All Things Bright and Beautiful....Creative Flair Chic said...

dear Cathy -
thank you so much for stopping by my blog today :-). I'm fascinated as to how you found me :-).
This weath is SOOOO cute!!!I think Mrs Clause will LOVE it when she comes a knocking!! :-)

Donna Layton said...

paaaaaaalease! Stop it!! This is taking my breath away and it's too early for that. I need every breath so I can get my latte down.
Honestly, this wreath is BEYOND FABULOUS. Everything on your blog is fabulous. Wow. Wee.

A Thing for Roses said...

Love your Paris wreath! Thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit. I love making new friends! Now I need to spend some time getting to know you. Have a fabulous day!

Lisa

RobinBirdsNest said...

Oh my! Your wreath is awesome!!

Barbara said...

Love your beautiful wreath! You have such amazing things on your blog! Greetings Barbara

Cowboys & Custard said...

Hello Cathy
You know how one path leads to another.. well I think I found you via Michele..(another one) and I have to say that your wreaths are sublime..
They are the most imaginative and exciting creations!
I will be back to see what you get up to next!
Michele

Carol at Clutter Bug Studio said...

Hi Cathy,
I want this wreath! Oh yes, it would be soooo beautiful in my office. Exquisite, my dear! I need a Secret Santa to get this for me. If Santa contacts you at any time, be sure he knows I want this!

You do beautiful work.

the wreath witch said...

I love your paris wreath- beautiful !

Cathy said...

Thank you everyone!

Debbie said...

I love your wreath....if I still had my Paris-themed coffee shop that wreath would be in there!

XOXO,
Debbie
Cozy Cottage Gifts and Decor

Kim said...

GORGEOUS wreath! I love browsing through your blog! Beautiful!

Stink Bone Jones said...

I love your paris wreath. I have a thing for French things too! My blog has some French things as well.