Thursday, July 17, 2008

PINK FRIDAY ~ July 18th
THE GARDEN PATH


Join us for an all new shopping experience at
Treasured Heirlooms!


It’s your exclusive invitation to “shopping with a twist.”

Each week, the Boutiques at Make Mine Pink will feature a well coordinated shopping experience with a theme - an all new approach to Internet shopping.

The fine merchants at MakeMinePink.com, your premier on-line shopping mall are displaying their finest "GARDEN" treasures.

Happy Shopping Everyone!


6 comments:

Amy at Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Yay, I cant wait to see what pretties you will be offering Cathy :)

Hugs,
Amy

Connie said...

Cathy, you DO know that if I lived near you that pink cottage would be missing from your back yard, don't ya, my little heirloom chick?!?! Hmmmmmmm........ I promise you, it WOULD!!
Smoochies,
Connie

laura said...

I agree with Connie...but, then if I lived near Connie the cottage would be missing from her backyard!

Love your blog...and the music..it could be my private radii station... I could visit just to listen and look at photos!

tales from an O.C. cottage said...

That pictures is too cute!!

M ^..^

Charm and Grace said...

Can I buy that view from the little pink house? Seriously, it is really like something from a storybook... totally make-believe. The little girl in me (yes, she's still there after all these 43 years) just wants to go there and never leave!

Blessings,
Christi

norfok cottages said...

This picture is adorable .