Thursday, November 27, 2008

My dear friend Michelle from
ROSE PETALS AND BLOOMS...


has something BIG going on at her website.
Here is a sneak peak at her very first collection
"Winter Wonderland"...

"Darling Isabella"

~*~
A vintage teapot brimming with an abundance of charm, many frills,
oodles of daintiness, and most outstanding... she's a lamp!!
Isabella is so very feminine, and an over the top "fu-fu frilly" lady.
She is donned in soft ivory with white accents...I hand crafted her
delightful ruffle and Roses, the enchanting frame, including each sweet
pearl that surrounds the pot , the quilted design and her fluted lid.
I especially love her tiny toes peeking from her ruffled skirt~
Isabella's "hat" was designed using Venice Lace appliques gathered
from a vintage wedding gown, then crowned with a gorgeous vintage
rhinestone brooch. The shade color is Ivory with White appliques.
I will continue creating one of a kind lamps for each Collection, but
be assured, there will only be one, "Darling Isabella"

Align Center

5 comments:

A day at the Cappuccino Café said...

Cathy,
What a wonderful friend you are =) I am sure Michelle appreciates your blog featuring her first collection and what a collection it is! "Darling Isabella" is a treat to behold and her attention to detail is shear genius!
~She is lucky have you for a friend~
Hugs,
Sue

sweetmemorymakingmom said...

Cathy, Isabelle is gorgeous! That is so feminine and elegant. I love it! Happy Thanksgiving. Many Blessings, Ellen

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Cathy,
That is without a doubt, one of the prettiest and most charming lamps I have ever seen! Just gorgeous!

Blessings,
Sandi

A day at the Cappuccino Café said...

I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving too Cathy!
Hugs,
Sue

Anonymous said...

love all your pink!! I would like to invite you over to
please visit my blog and check out "its starting to look alot like Christmas" A Collage of whimsical pink vintage treasures I Thought you might enjoy.
Happy holidays
Amy
www.todayscountrystore.typepad.com