Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Magical Days - Part Two

OH THE CANDY!

One day on our vacation I thought it would be fun to take some photos of JUST SWEETS. If you know me, then you know I adore anything sweet, fake or real. My home looks like a real candy store, but I so enjoyed taking pictures of the candy store on
Main Street USA
DisneyWorld
Magic Kingdom


Have fun kids.


THE COTTON CANDY LADY
Wouldn't this be just the best job?
Playing with candy all day.




I had to buy some of these pink and white Lollipops.
They were so pretty and huge.



Inside the Candy Store on Main Street.

Jelly beans
Orange Pez
Carousel of Lollipops in every color and flavor
Swirly Rainbow Pops too!
Mickeys Chocolate Chip Cookie Display
Watermelon Taffy
Colored Sugar



I hope you enjoy a few more pics from my vacation/anniversary.
Take care,

Cath

8 comments:

Connie said...

Just pass the cotton candy and I won't "kneecap" ya, sugar sistah!!!! LOL
xoxo,
Connie

vivian said...

I could go for a jar of pink jelly beans!! love all the pics

{oc cottage} said...

So VERY magical!!!!

M ^..^

My Vintage Treasures said...

I feel a cavity!!! Such YUMMIES!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW... What a confectioner's delight!!
Hugs,
Marilyn

June said...

This is just the 'sweetest' post. You were probably expecting that one.lol
I can not even tell you how excited I was to see that you came by my little place today. I have loved every article you have ever been in, but I had no idea you had a blog! Now I can get a regular 'fix' of your lovely place.
Hugs,
June

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

This makes me think of sugar plums dancing in their heads.....this IS the stuff that childhood dreams are made of!

Lisa said...

WE were just there at the end of September! I love it and was tickled with all the halloween decorations. We didn't get to go to the Halloween event at the magic kingdom but had a great time anyway. I love Disney:)