Wednesday, December 29, 2010

PINK SATURDAY

The Best Christmas
Present Ever!


I just received my copy of "Romantic Country" yesterday and was pleasantly surprised to see not one, but two of my creations featured. I sent in some photos last Fall just in case they might be looking for some new goodies for an upcoming issue. I'm honored they choose to publish my new (double-sided) "Charming Pendants" in the "Our Favorite Finds" section. And to boot, they used my "Treasured Memories Keepsake Box" as a "Valentine DIY Project".

It is always an honor to be featured and I thank everyone at Romantic Country for their continued support of my artwork and my home and garden decor. I hope you are all enjoying it too.

I want thank each and every one of you for your continued friendships, daily encouragement, heartfelt emails and most of all, your loyalty to my shops. I couldn't continue without your love and support and for that I am truly GRATEFUL.

Throughout the years we meet, converse with and make so many wonderful friendships. Through those friendships we share our lives and our stories. We celebrate happy times, good news, and success stories. We also bond and connect to one another in times of broken dreams, great sadness, and difficult family tragedies.

I pray daily, not only for myself, but for every one struggling with issues weighing heavy on their heart or suffering from a broken spirit
. I am there beside you, within you, and always there for you. I'm just an email away.

I hope God lifts you up and renews your spirit.
May He bring joy and happiness into your lives ~
as well as my own.


All the best to you ~ my friends ~ in the New Year.


"Charming Pendants"



"Treasured Memories Box"




Remember to visit our gracious host:
Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for all the wonderful "Pink Saturday" participants. Thanks for stopping by today.

I'd love to have you "Follow" my blog. Just click the "Follow" button on the right sidebar. Thanks!

19 comments:

Wolfe's den said...

Congratulations Cathy!! No surprise there!!! Everything in your home is so pretty!!!!!!
Love,
Jenn

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

I am so happy for you and for the world to see your treasures dear! keep up the joyous creations! Blessings for the New Year!

Ann said...

Congratulations!! Well-deserved..they are beautiful!

stefanie said...

you so deserve it...your creations are gorgeous!!!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

CATHY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS to a wonderfully talented woman and I am so pleased to see that your blog and world is still as magical and PINK as ever!!! Thank you Cathy for coming by....it is always a treat to see you! How are things out there in my home state of Mass.? We here in Minnesota have gotten DUMPED upon with snow, but I am guessing that back east is getting their share. HAPPY 2011 DEAREST! Anita

Jenny Holiday & Aaron said...

Ohh that is so so GREAT!! Hooray!! :)

And thanks so much for all of your kindness and all that you share!

Wishing you a Happy, Healthy, Fabulous New Year!

xoxo Jenny

Olivia said...

Oh this is FABULOUS! Not one but two features!Whoo Hoo! Romantic Country is my favorite monthly magazine on the stands right now! I love the girly girl! Thank you for featuring me on your Etsy Treasury! Hugs to your heart! Happy New Year my friend!
Prayers sent your way!
Olivia

Holly said...

How very exciting! What a wonderful way to start the new year!
blessings to you!
Holly

Annesphamily said...

You are quite the celebrity! Congrats! What a wonderful start to a wonderful new year 2011! Happy New Year. Anne

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

Congratulations on having your pretties chosen! Is is such a sweet feeling, isn't it?
Happy, Happy New Year to you and yours!
Jil

Carey said...

Congratulations on being published! So glad you posted the how to on your creations. I am so happy I found your blog and will be following. Happy New Year.
Carey

Rose Brier Studio said...

Such pretty creations! No wonder Romantic Country used them. I can't wait to go out and buy a copy of the magazine.
Happy New Year. May it be an easier year than last and bring you much peace.
~Marilee

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy New Year Cathy Sweetie...
What a beautiful share today. Congratulations on your publish in Romantic Country. I will have to purchase the magazine so I can see how beautiful they look. What an honor to be published and featured at that.

I have so enjoyed coming over and visiting with you. You talents amaze me. Your treasure box is so pretty. I just recently purchased one at a church sale, peach in color and rectangle shaped. You have given me some ideas as to what to do with it. I wanted to put my Momma's sweet messages inside, and now I know how to decorate it as well. I paid 50 cents for it at the sale. What a deal.

Many hugs to you sweet friend. I can't wait to share with you in 2011. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Cathy,
Congrats to you once again!!
Everything you do is so lovely and original!!
Wishing you and yours a Happy and Healthy New Year!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Sherry from Alabama said...

Congratulations! I love your contribution to the magazine.

Wishing you a blessed and happy New Year!

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

Donnie said...

What beautiful photos and that's wonderful about Romantic Country. Happy Pink New Year.

Catlyn Berry (Cizz) said...

Congratulations Cathy! Happy Pink New Year! I've got to get that copy, love the keepsake box!

Hugs'
Catlyn

Unknown said...

I may just have to pick a copy myself. I like the keepsake box. Have a wonderful new year.
Hugs, LisaKay

Kathi said...

I bought this issue a couple weeks ago for a color idea for my kitchen and loved your 2 projects! Congrats!