Friday, December 24, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!

I HOPE EACH AND EVERY ONE WHO STOPS BY MY BLOG DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON HAS THE BEST CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEARS EVER.

Here are a few presents from one of my BFFs Sherry (Sherrys Rose Cottage). How lucky am I? I adore everything sweet Sherry. Thank you Mrs. Claus.












Remember to visit our gracious host:
Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for all the wonderful "Pink Saturday" participants. Thanks for stopping by today.

I'd love to have you "Follow" my blog. Just click the "Follow" button on the right sidebar. Thanks!

7 comments:

viridian said...

I liked all your pics!
Thanks for sharing.
Happy Pink Saturday.

Donnie said...

What beautiful pinks. So Victorian. We wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas.

Sherry Williams said...

So glad you like your presents, sweet Cathy! BTW, forgot to tell you that the little package of fudge is one of two that Rosalyn-Sue gave me. I decided to share with you!lol I am so glad that you are having a great Christmas! Just wait until your birthday!

love, Sherry(aka Mrs.Claus)lol

Pink Princess said...

The pink stocking (?) is to DIE for. I love that one, all your pinkies are pretty....but the stocking....drooling lol.

Merry Christmas from the Netherlands

Rozen van papier said...

It is so wonderful you make, so full ideas original, so sweet. Merry Christmas from France. Did you see my paper roses?

Regards Janny.

Heather Foust said...

Is that a stocking!!!! Very cool!

Elyse said...

ooh! pretty pretty!

wishing you a continued season of merry, healthy & yummy! & of course, pink!

xo
elyse