Thursday, May 26, 2011

SUMMER'S FINALLY HERE

It's been a long, cold winter and spring and I'm finally getting in the summer spirit. I have been working on lots and lots of beautiful Mermaid Creations for your beach bungalow, summer house, or country cottage. Here are two new lovelies. I'll be adding more daily, then uploading them to my website.

Enjoy!


Mermaid Wreath


Mermaid Jewelry Box



I'd love to have you "Follow" my blog. Just click the "Follow" button on the right sidebar.
Thanks!

7 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi Cathy Sweetie...
Oh my goodness what beauties you have created and shared this evening. I love your wreath and the box is absolutely exquisite. Love the mermaid on the box and all of the gorgeous star fish on the wreath with all of the sea treasures. Such beautiful creations.

Thank you for sharing sweetie. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

LV said...

You do beautiful work with the mermaids.

Suze said...

I love the mermaid wreath...the colors are fantastic and just makes me wish I could visit the ocean this weekend!

Pamela Kellogg said...

Absolutely gorgeous Cathy! I love your seascape pieces! Hope you're doing well!

Hugs,

Pam

Olivia said...

Oh my what pretty treasures. Hope all is well!
Hugs,
Olivia

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Cathy,
Beautiful items as always! It is always a pleasure to see what you have been creating!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Provance Home Banho said...

Hi,

I love your blog , soo..Beautiful , i am following you . If you want came to my blog , here from Brasil !!
Hugs,
ELIANE