Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Cathy Scalise Jewelry Collections


I've decided to go back to my early days when I used to create and sell jewelry. My new line of jewelry is called the "Cathy Scalise Jewelry Collection". 

This is my first piece in the "new" collection and there will be many more to come. All vintage and perfect for all ages, any style outfit from casual to elegant. A lovely gift for yourself, Mother, sister, or a dear friend. Two crocheted vintage doilies are the focal point of this statement piece. I have added a gorgeous AB Topaz colored rhinestone brooch to the center, a vintage pair of pearl and crystal earrings (one on each side), rose colored pearls, rhinestones, and vintage lace. 


The necklace chain is made from two vintage pieces, a pearl necklace and a gold beaded necklace. Together the gave me a perfect way to accentuate the main piece. This necklace, as with ALL of my creations, are One-of-a-Kind and never duplicated. I hope you love it as much as I enjoyed creating it.

Find it here at Treasured Heirlooms boutique.





I'd love to have you "Follow" my blog. 
Just click the "Follow" button on the right sidebar. 
Thanks!

1 comment:

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Adorable. Jewelry is so much fun!