Saturday, December 29, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

I hope all of you had the best holiday season ever. I know I did. But I'm back to work and ready for Valentine's Day. Here is my very first creation. I hope you enjoy my newest wreath...

"Sweet Valentine of Mine"
SOLD OUT

Gorgeous, vintage 1800s and early 1900s Valentine ephemera adorn this stunning Valentine Wreath. Another one-of-a-kind treasure filled to the brim with vintage treasures.

The entire wreath is completely adorned with antique wedding gown lace and tulle. Sweet valentines, pearls, red glittered hearts, and a sweet vintage Lefton figurine are the perfect combination. 

There are three vintage brooches which can be removed and worn and a beautiful, vintage gold filigree heart pendant, all ready to wear if you choose to remove and use them.


You can find this wreath on my website:

I'd love to have you "Follow" my blog. 
Just click the "Follow" button on the right sidebar. 
Thanks!

3 comments:

vivian said...

too bad Im so broke.. because I LOVE that wreath !!!!!!
you make the most beautiful things my friend!
I hope youre doing well and that you had a merry Christmas.
heres to a bright and happy New year! new beginnings are always good to have.
much love to you!
xoxo

Nancy said...

Happy New Year to you to Cathy!! Such a Beautiful way to kick it off with a New Delectable Wreath!! Just as Sweet as you are!!

Huggs,
Nancy

Pam said...

OH just love this, Thank you for sharing your wonderful creations and may they continue in the new year x