Sunday, June 16, 2013

WOW, WOW, WOW

I cannot believe I haven't done a blog post since January. It's been a longggggggg time. The past several months I took lots of time to create tons of wonderful new treasures.

Michelle from Rose Petals and Blooms and I decided to sell at the Springfield, OH Extravaganza last month (May). Michelle drove all the way from WVA to Boston to pick me up, then we loaded up her van, and drove right back to WVA. Once there, she and I and her DH loaded up a 16' box truck and went on our road trip to Springfield, OHIO.

The show was great. We sold tons of home decor and hand made pretties. Everything from Pink Fairy Chairs to hand-made Bridal roses. A vast array of "one-of-a-kind" hand-made and vintage treasures were sold to people from around the world.

Once I returned home (several weeks ago), I took some much need rest. SERIOUS REST!! I thought I would never get out of that bed. BUTTTTT, I am back and going strong. I have so many stunning, new, creations for you. 

I will be uploading the photos here everyday. You will find the items for sale in my Treasuresheirlooms.net shop. If you don't see the item there and are interested, just email me and I will tell you when I will be listing it for sale. 

If you are contemplating purchasing an item from me on Etsy, it would be easier for me if you purchased it directed from my website. But the choice is yours, as Etsy does take credit cards which most people really find helpful.

Until then my sweet friends, enjoy your Sunday. Here are a few "mini" photo shoots I did today. Enjoy.





I'd love to have you "Follow" my blog. Just click the "Follow" button on the right sidebar. Thanks!

No comments: