Friday, February 07, 2014

"CREATING VINTAGE CHARM"
MAGAZINE FEATURE


OMGGGGGGG I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW GORGEOUS THE ARTICLE IS OF MY HOME IN "CREATING VINTAGE STYLE". I AM FLIPPING OUT WITH EXCITMENT. SONIA CROUSE YOU ARE AMAZING. I THANK YOU DEEPLY FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR SHOWCASING MY HOME AND CREATIONS IN SUCH A LOVELY, HEARTWARMING FEATURE. I AM IN TEARS.    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!


Purchase your copy here….









I'd love to have you "Follow" my blog. 
Just click the "Follow" button on the right sidebar. Thanks!

2 comments:

rozen van papier said...

Very nice, lovely magazine and beautiful things you make!
Regards Janny
Paper Roses

Nancy said...

Cathy, Your home always looks amazing, just like your Creations! I would just Love it if you would sell some tutorials some time, or Blog them. Like how did you make your Hankie Valance??

Big Huggs, Nancy