Monday, July 05, 2010

MARKET MONDAY




It's off to market we go with the ladies of Etsy Cottage Style. Today I've listed just a few of pretty, summery, goodies for you and your home.

So many scrumptious treasures can be found at Elegance & Whimsy boutique. Maybe a macron soap for Aunt Betty or a Crown Necklace for your favorite Queen. Delightful goodies abound so drop in and take a stroll around!








I'd love to have you "Follow" my blog. Just click the "Follow"
button on the right sidebar. Thanks!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

So very many sweet lovelies! Your blog is just beautiful.

Hugs XX
Barbara

vivian said...

Hi doll, just popping in! I feel like I havent been here in a while. love all the goodies in your shop and hope you had a great holiday weekend. I did and I'm pooped! spent today at the beach.. that tires me right out!
have a great week
hugs
viv

Charlene said...

Such pretty treasures you have here! We'll know more tomorrow. How's "The Beads" Smokin I hope. Needless to say... IF I get to go I don't think I will get the teachers gifts, roomie gift, swap hostess gift & Kim's gift done. Or my mermaid jeans. But, heck if I get to go I'll be tickled to be there. Makes you appreciate things more! HUGS! Charlene

Pamela Kellogg said...

Beautiful as always Cathy!!!

Hugs!

LuLu Kellogg said...

Hello Sweetheart!

I stopped by to tell you I was thinking of you today. I haven't been visiting as much over the last month so I am now catching up on my blog visits!

Love to you my dear friend,
LuLu♥