Thursday, July 01, 2010

VICTORIAN, ETC. ONLINE NOW

"CREATING A VICTORIAN SUMMER"




Victorian Etc. ~ online Victorian Times Magazine

Victorian Etc. will attempt to bring the history of the Victorian people, lifestyle, customs, and crafts to light. Lose yourself in the ambiance of another time, place, and century. Whether we share a cup of tea or tackle one of the do-it-yourself Victorian craft projects, we want to welcome you home. Think of us as friends or family. Feel the warmth from our Victorian fireplace. Eat, drink, and be merry…

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!





I'd love to have you "Follow" my blog. Just click the "Follow" button on the right sidebar. Thanks!

7 comments:

Modred Vintage said...

You have a happy 4th as well. :)

Unknown said...

Happy Fourth to you Cathy! *HUGS* Heidi

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Oh, that sounds fun! I love anything Victorian! Thank you for sharing. :) And I hope you and yours have a great holiday weekend! Theresa :)

Unknown said...

OMG...I have to see that mag. I love Victorian Times. Hope you are getting ready for July 4th. It's going by to darn fast for me,but I sure am enjoying the summer. Have a fun and don't eat too much..lol
XOXO
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Cathy,
Congrats on Elegance and Whimsy winning the Vetcy award at Victorian, etc.!! I did place my vote for you!!
Have a wonderful Fourth of July Holiday!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Vintage Porcelain Art By Amy Enright said...

I was blog surfing and came across your blog! I love it, so many pretty things to see!
Have a Happy 4th of July!
Amy
vintageporcelainart.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hope you had a star-spangled 4th!!
Just wanted to invite you over to a Etsy Cottage Style Blog where I Co-Host a monthly post called Market Monday. Myself and several other Blogger/crafters (over 70 last month) get together for a week long virtual Flea Market that happens the first Monday of each month. Come on over and check it out. Hope you can link in!